BLACKPINK's Jennie Makes Surprise Appearance on 'EXchange 4′ Finale
BLACKPINK member Jennie made a surprise appearance on the tving variety program “EXchange 4”.Jennie appeared on the final episode of “EXchange 4,” released on the 21st. She stated, “I’ve always watched the show closely,” and revealed she was able to appear thanks to her friendship with fixed panel member and rapper Simon Dominic.Simon Dominic shared, “We exchanged messages,” and added, “Jennie asked, ‘Can I not appear?’ so I asked, ‘Are you really going to come out?’”
Jennie expressed her feelings, saying, “It was so nice to appear. It was the best,” and added, “It feels so strange to be here now. It’s like I’m inside the TV.”When comedian Lee Yong-jin asked, “Did Giseok-hyung (Simon Dominic) spoil anything?” Jennie replied, “Not at all.” She then added, “He actually told me to come out if I wanted to know. I was persuaded,” eliciting laughter.
Jennie, who often watches “EXchange,” mentioned that she had also seen a scene in a previous episode where a cast member sang BLACKPINK’s song “DDU-DU DDU-DU”. She said, “I was watching and suddenly a BLACKPINK song came on, which was very pleasant,” and added, “It’s exciting when a song comes on unexpectedly.”In the final episode released that day, the cast members made their final choices. Hong Ji-yeon and Kim Woo-jin, Park Ji-hyun and Jeong Won-gyu chose to reunite, while Seong Baek-hyun bid farewell to his ex (X) and selected Choi Yoon-nyeong, becoming the final couple. Park Hyun-ji and Jo Yu-sik also confirmed their feelings for each other and joined hands.
Jennie, who watched the cast’s final choices, expressed empathy and delight. She said, “It’s a grateful program that always gives me dopamine,” and added, “It was great to be part of the finale of Season 4.” Other panelists shared their thoughts, saying, “There wasn’t a single moment from the first to the last episode that wasn’t surprising,” and “I think this was the best season.”
0 Comments