Dakota Johnson Does Elegant Makeup Better Than Anyone—9 Products I Know She Uses

by - January 15, 2026


The one celebrity I can't get enough of right now? Dakota Johnson. From her impeccable style to her witty sense of humour (not to mention her cool-girl bangs), I'm taking all my inspiration from her as we head into 2026. As a beauty editor, I've also been researching her skincare routine and go-to makeup brands.If you're also a fan of Dakota, then you'll know that she tends to favour a glowing base, opting for a soft, smokey eye alongside a nude, pink lip.


Her makeup is basically everything I want to embody before heading out of the house. It looks effortless and chic, and perfectly enhances her features.I'll be honest, when doing my research, I realised that Johnson is somewhat of a closed book. It was tricky to track down her most-used products, so instead, I turned to her long-standing makeup artist, Georgie Eisdell, and looked into the products she turns to when prepping Dakota to walk the red carpet—from bronzers and blushers to foundations and lip oils. Below, I've included my top findings, and trust me, you'll want to add these products to your makeup bag, stat.

You May Also Like

0 Comments